- 1:1 role supporting a down to earth and like-able Executive!
- Convenient location close to public transport in corporate polished offices
- 12 month contract with a strong market level salary package
This is a highly sought after opportunity for a Personal or Executive Assistant to step into a 1:1 role supporting a senior General Manager. Work for a highly regarded and successful property and construction firm seeing you gain industry exposure from a sector in high demand. Diverse responsibilities are on offer alongside a flexible and supportive workplace environment! This is a Long term contract commencing late March.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and meeting coordination;
- Travel coordination, mainly domestic;
- Preparing for quarterly board meetings inclusive of agendas, papers and minute taking;
- Email and correspondence management;
- Expense / invoice processing and approvals; and
- Supporting the broader Executive Support team with any additional administrative, project or related tasks.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Personal or Executive Assistant who has gained exposure supporting at General Manager/ Executive General Manager level, ideally 5-7 years. Industry exposure to property, construction, engineering or infrastructure will be looked upon favorably, as will be your collaborative operational mind-set. You will thrive working in a project environment, that still has the stability of a corporate office and hold a very hands on, no fuss approach to your style.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp