Our client are a highly regarded international business that are currently growing rapidly in Australia due to the success of a number of projects. They are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and high level Executive Assistant to support their Group CFO. This is a key hire for the company; as such they are looking for an experienced candidate that is ready for a meaty and challenging role. The profile we are seeking is a candidate that possesses C’Suite EA experience, or is ready to take that next step in your career.
The main focus for this Executive Assistant, is to provide sound operational business support, in order to allow the Group CFO to successfully focus on strategic objectives. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and calendar management for the Group CFO as well as occasionally direct reports;
- Providing administrative support including the preparation of reports, correspondence, minutes and presentations;
- Coordinating any travel requirements and logistics, mostly domestic;
- Managing and coordinating meetings including taking minutes and providing action items;
- Managing and distributing all correspondence in relation to the CFO including mail, emails and phone calls; and
- Handling expenses, invoices and other administrative needs of the Group CFO.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an Executive Assistant looking for a career defining ‘next step’ with a non-hierarchical and collaborative mindset. Having supported at either EGM or C’Suite level, your skill-set will equip you will to support at this level. You will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, partnering with the team when required. You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and working amongst a broader EA team. Energy, enthusiasm and a genuine yet personable approach will see you work successfully with this CFO!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the experience and personality outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0499 910 241 to discuss the opportunity further!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time