- Highly regarded ASX listed property business!
- Work from stunning CBD offices with a modern, corporate vibe.
- Ideal for someone after longevity and stability within their role.
Our client is an investment manager, delivering a range of services to investors in the property space. They are known for their passionate and professional client service; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. This position supports a senior leader and property team with hybrid support in both an EA capacity as well as with Lease Administration for their national business. This role will see you deploy your high-level relationship management skills, knowledge of property and commercial real estate and allow you to hit the ground running. We are seeking a proactive individual who is smart, switched on yet also humble and will enjoy working in a vibrant corporate environment.
Whilst having a strong executive support focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Providing administrative support to the Executive and senior leaders with regard to emails, diary, expenses and meetings;
- Undertake and arrange travel including; flight and accommodation bookings, registrations and other related activities;
- Organise and co-ordinate both internal and external meetings and logistics, attending and taking minutes where required;
- Preparation of presentations, reports and other documentation as required;
- Relationship management including internal and external stakeholders and third parties;
- Coordination and execution of lease and tenancy documentation;
- Own and manage the system and database for compliance purposes and;
- Support and mentoring to a team assistant and the broader administration team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have an established background as an Executive Assistant or hybrid EA/Leasing Coordinator within commercial property and real estate. Second to that an individual with asset management or similar experience will also be considered. You will have a ‘roll your sleeves up attitude’, yet enjoy operating in a professional, courteous and approachable manner. Strong time management skills is a must, as is adaptability and flexibility. You will be looking for an opportunity to deploy your existing skills and experience and bring a proactive approach to the business, initiative is not only rewarded, but expected!
The Next Step
Should you have further questions, you’re welcome to call Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241. We will be reviewing resumes immediately so do not delay in submitting your interest.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time