- Global private equity firm with close to $20 billion in funds and assets
- High performing fund, with a close-knit, agile and supportive team
- Diverse and fast-paced role supporting the Head of Australia and Broader Team
Working in partnership with the Head of this Global Private Equity firm will see you deploy your strong operational C’Suite EA expertise in a 1:1 and business focused sense. In a role that will be rich with responsibility, you will be tasked with providing high calibre business management support to the leaders of the fund, whilst overseeing the office junior, coordinating all offsites and contributing to all strategic initiatives. To be considered for this position you will ideally possess financial services experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced corporate office, that is smaller in size (headcount).
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing complex diary and travel management support to the Head of Australia and supporting Business Leaders;
- Management of multiple inboxes and expense management for the group;
- Events management including investor roadshows, client events and dinners and team building offsites;
- Preparation of presentations, reports and committee updates alongside internal business documents;
- Deadline management and agenda setting for leadership team catch-ups;
- Liaison with the international offices on a regular basis;
- Effective oversight of the Junior Office Coordinator, supporting on leave, workflow and skill-set management; and
- Project coordination tasks as and when required, and in line with new business acquisitions.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a C’Suite Executive Assistant that has ideally worked in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Asset Management. You will enjoy a role that is more diverse than your traditional 1:1 support, and thrive working in a small to mid size office environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go ‘above and beyond’; and enjoy taking on project, leadership management and presentation preparation responsibilities. Dynamic in personality, corporate in presentation and articulate in communication, you will value stability and enjoy being hands on, not taking for granted the exposure this role will provide you to some of the markets most high value transactions and deals.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume ASAP. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 to answer any questions; any enquiries will be treated in confidence.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time