- Provide, EA, PA, operational and marketing support.
- This Founder, CEO & Entrepreneur is growing several businesses alongside her personal brand.
- Support a hugely successful and in demand business click into their next stage, being international growth.
Our client is a highly regarded Founder, CEO and entrepreneurial health professional who is well regarded as an expert within her field. Assistant Sydney are exclusively partnering with this leader and her company to find a hands on, authentic and hardworking Executive Assistant.
Described by her colleagues as someone who is eloquent and thoughtful, down to earth in style, this CEO leads from the front and partners with some of Australia’s leading companies providing her services. This is a unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a truly inspirational thought leader.
Providing a full range of executive support both professionally, personally and operationally, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- In time, extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic with a few international trips;
- Overseeing the operations of the business from a process, reporting and accounts perspective;
- Management of highly confidential client relationships;
- Social media management of the businesses social accounts, including daily update posts;
- Organisination of key note events, speeches, media presentations and so forth (in time accompanying her to these);
- Invoice and expense approvals; and tracking payments, reporting on success measures
- Any other tasks required to ensure the continued growth and success of this entrepreneur and her various companies.
We are looking for an educated, professional and motivated Executive Assistant who thrives working for a go getter, in a hands-on, ever changing role. To be considered for this position you will ideally have experience supporting at CEO level, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high pressure, innovative environment. You will be driven by your personal values, be hungry for success, and be confident in liaising with high profile individuals and the media. If you are degree qualified that will be well regarded, as will any prior exposure supporting an ‘up and coming’ CEO, Founder or Entrepreneur on a growth journey.
The Next Step
Please note only candidates who match the above criteria will be considered for shortlist. Katie Clarke will be reviewing your application and will respond with feedback as soon as possible, please call 0437 387 743 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time