- Competitive remuneration on offer circa $110-120k+ super and perks.
- High pressure yet down to earth environment, no day will be the same!
- High-level daily liaison with well-known business, political and high net-worth individuals.
Assistant Sydney have been engaged exclusively on a unique and dynamic, senior Executive Assistant role supporting one of Australia’s most visible and highly regarded Executives. We don’t use the phrase ‘no day will be the same’ lightly; this position will provide a stretch beyond of standard EA responsibilities and include media liaison, project work and operational tasks. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this role, someone who is accustomed to working in a support capacity in the public eye. To be considered you must possess the seniority of experience required, be confident and professional in disposition and ready for the fantastic challenge that lay ahead.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an extensive and ever-changing schedule from a diary perspective;
- Coordinating complex travel itineraries on both a local and international basis;
- Detailing intricate and multi-faceted preparation packs;
- Liaising with the media and press, public figures, corporate identities and international guests;
- Maintaining control over all inbox and correspondence management;
- Personal support with respect to scheduling and family commitments; and
- A myriad of additional tasks as and when required, in the efforts of maintaining a well organised and calm experience for this Executive.
The experience required to be considered for this role is as follows:
- CEO, HNWI or Public Figure Executive Assistant experience – current or most recent.
- Complex diary, travel and meeting pack preparation experience, whilst coordinating and managing personal support tasks also.
- Availability to commence immediately or within four weeks’ notice, no extensive holidays booked within six months from now.
- Exposure to a highly visible and public corporate or public office; as such comfortable with media and press attention.
The Next Step
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants as soon as possible. Please phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions, if you leave a voicemail please leave your name, where you are calling from and the nature of your query in the message.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time