- True 24-7 1:1 role looking after a high net-worth individual that truly relies on his Executive Assistant.
- Dynamic position that includes the full gamut of Personal and Executive Support tasks.
- CBD Location and remuneration in line with the demands required of the role.
We are currently seeking a senior Executive Assistant with past experience supporting an entrepreneurial high net-worth individual. This role will be supported by a Personal Assistant; however in saying that you must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get all aspects of the job done which includes management of a car, boat and home. Working for this brand on a corporate level will also do great things for your career; they are nationally recognised and highly regarded. No day will be the same in this role, meaning that to be successful you must be agile, resilient, and calm under pressure. Further to that high service orientated with a polished and professional disposition is key!
As mentioned above, routine in this position will be limited. This is a true, Executive Assistant 24-7 1:1 position. You will be tasked but not limited to the following:
- Managing an incredibly complex and ever-changing diary that often spans meetings in multiple time-zones;
- Extensive travel coordination including the preparation of visas, accommodation and flights;
- Personal liaison and errands with respect to family, yachts, cars, grounds and homes;
- Collecting dry-cleaning, grabbing coffees, and stocking the Executive Floor with food and beverages;
- Prepping materials for meetings, some of which can be extensive reports and presentations requiring lengthy coordination; and
- Constant management of business critical relationships.
To be considered for this position, you will possess experience supporting a high net-worth individual, entrepreneur or NED. Ideally, you will thrive in a capacity that requires you to be ‘on’ 24-7, and delight in the challenges that come with such demands. You will understand the intricacies associated with managing a junior Assistant in what is a high pressure, ever changing environment, and be capable of doing so in a way that will only build on your own personal effectiveness and in role results. Skill-set wise, you will have corporate C’Suite EA experience, but also an understanding that with working at this level requires a ‘roll your sleeves up / get your hands dirty’ mentality. This position will stretch you, test you and push you to your limits. We need thick skinned candidates who are highly effective, exceptionally well organised, resilient to change and discreet. You will be impeccably presented, and thrive in an environment that is truly never the same on any given day!
The Next Step
We will do our best to respond to all applicants upon application. Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any specific questions.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time