- Exceptional discretionary bonus on offer
- Unique opportunity to join a top tier executive search firm
- Work remotely from Sydney to support the Melbourne Managing Director
Our client are market leaders in leadership advisory services – including executive search, CEO succession, executive assessment, transformation and more. They are looking for a vibrant high-level EA to support the Managing Director of Australia and New Zealand based in Melbourne and build a seamless relationship. You will be a true right hand, across all aspects of business and personal operations. If this is the style of relationship and environment you thrive in, this could be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, you will be required to provide comprehensive support. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings with key stakeholders;
- In time, managing extensive travel coordination and logistics;
- Preparing correspondence and daily preparation packs, proposals and pitch style documents;
- Managing all email communication and responding on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Managing calls and prioritising importance or managing follow up on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Building high level relationships with key stakeholders;
- Extensive diary management and time prioritisation;
- Capturing information on behalf of the Managing Director and managing priorities tightly and;
- Executing internal events and conference.
- In time, occasional travel to the Melbourne office
For this role we are open to speaking with candidates who would be interested in working remotely in Sydney with occasional travel to the Melbourne office or someone who is looking to relocate to Melbourne.
This role requires a superbly organised individual who knows how to be two steps ahead and anticipate their executive’s needs. Coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, this role is privy to highly confidential business information, as such you will understand the importance of trust in this relationship. Highly developed interpersonal skills and polished presentation are essential. You must possess great leadership skills and be able to think critically to assist the Managing Director. Experience supporting a high-level executive in an executive search firm or professional services is a must, as is a fun and humorous nature to fit into the broader team culture and environment.
The next step
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and approachable team. If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Katie Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0437 387 743. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time