- Highly regarded property development business set for further expansion.
- 24-7 high profile EA dual PA support role.
- Diverse company culture, stunning CBD offices!
Working around the clock for this successful, entrepreneurial and well established Managing Director will provide a challenge suited to a well experienced Executive Personal Assistant. Focused on property development, construction and design; working for this business will provide you with visibility over some of Australia’s most high profile commercial projects. This is a unique position in the sense that your corporate administrative skills will be well utilised in addition to your exposure to managing personal collections, homes and staff. Language skills (English/ Mandarin) are highly desirable, however not an absolute necessity.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management (corporate and personal);
- Complicated travel coordination, with particular respect to Asia;
- Support in review of contract paperwork and legal documents;
- Preparation of various reports, presentations and meeting notes;
- Personal work i.e. management of various collections, cars, boats and support on family trips;
- Filtering of all business and personal correspondence; and
- Any other tasks required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the MD’s life – professional and personal.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Personal Assistant that also possesses corporate C’Suite EA experience. Exposure to the property, legal or financial services sectors will be highly regarded, as will be bilingual language skills; English / Mandarin. You will be comfortable working around the clock, on call in a true 24-7 sense, and enjoy the responsibility and challenge that comes with that. This role will be located in the corporate CBD office, Monday to Friday – therefore you will also enjoy the collaboration opportunity that presents with the broader Head Office team, and the Board exposure.
The Next Step
Please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity, and phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time