- Exceptional salary and bonus package
- Unique opportunity to join a top tier executive search firm
- Support the MD in the Melbourne CBD office
Our client is a market leader in leadership advisory services, consisting of executive search, CEO succession, executive assessment, transformation and more. They are looking for a vibrant high-level EA to support the Managing Director of Australia and New Zealand who is based in Melbourne. In this role, you will be a true right hand across all aspects of business and personal operations. If this is the style of relationship and environment you thrive in, this could be the role for you!
As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, you will be required to provide daily comprehensive support. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and organising meetings with key stakeholders;
- Managing extensive travel coordination and logistics;
- Preparing correspondence and daily preparation packs, proposals and pitch style documents;
- Managing all email communication and responding on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Building high level relationships with key stakeholders;
- Extensive diary management and time prioritisation;
- Capturing information on behalf of the Managing Director and managing priorities tightly and;
- Executing internal events and conference.
This role requires a highly organised individual who knows how to be two steps ahead and anticipate their executive’s needs. Coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, this role is privy to highly confidential business information, as such you will understand the importance of trust in this relationship. Strong interpersonal skills and a polished presentation is essential, as is the ability to think critically. Experience supporting a high-level executive in an executive search firm or sales environment will be highly regarded, as is a fun and humorous nature to fit into the broader team culture and environment.
The Next Step
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and approachable team. If this career opportunity entices you please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time