- Permanent full time role working for a fast paced MD
- Unique perks including increased superannuation, gym and vehicle subsidy
- Remain close to home if you live West, while still working for a fantastic brand
This Executive Assistant position will support a fast paced Managing Director with all facets of corporate support. Coupled with this you will be a go-to for the senior leadership team. A permanent full time role, this position can accommodate a start this year or early 2020 for the right individual. To be considered for this position you must possess C-Suite Executive Assistant experience, in return you will benefit from a high level role, with incredibly attractive perks and close to home with parking if you live west of Sydney.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and time requests of the MD;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Collating board papers, agendas and reporting;
- Arrange travel bookings, itineraries and all related expenses;
- Supporting the leadership team with any needs and being a channel between the MD and their team;
- Manage key stakeholders, building and maintain new and existing relationships on behalf of the MD;
- Event coordination and execution;
- Managing any personal needs and errands for the MD as required and;
- Managing any needs of the broader office in collaboration with the other Executive Assistants.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a senior Executive Assistant. It goes without saying, however you will be extremely well organised with an innate attention to detail, ability to work proactively, and confident in dealing with high-level Executives. You must be capable of working autonomously and managing up with a busy executive. The location requires the need to drive as public transport is difficult, but onsite parking is provided.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your resume as soon as possible. You’re welcome to call Grace Lamey with any questions on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time