- Permanent opportunity.
- Modern offices based in North Sydney.
- Innovative and growing business!
Our client is a fast growing business focused within the e-learning space. They pride themselves on their individual approach to create a great office environment and culture, thinking outside the box is a must within this organisation!
Your responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- 1:1 support to the MD and wider team as and when required;
- Diary management;
- Travel booking;
- Calendar management for MD and adhoc for wider team if required;
- Collation of monthly documents;
- Any additional adhoc administrative requests as directed to maintain the smooth running of the MD’s office.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced PA/EA with over two year’s experience. Being proactive will come naturally to you, and you will enjoy working in an ever changing innovative environment. It will be a given that you are confident with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You will possess exceptional communication skills and be confident juggling multiple requests for your time at once. If you are an exceptional Executive or Personal Assistant looking for that next move, we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills and expertise required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time