- Business partner with fast paced, high energy executives
- Modern, forward thinking and agile business with a client-centric focus
- Use your executive support skill to make this role your own
Kick start 2019 with a new role and join a boutique consultancy. Dedicated to unique and tailored services to their clients, they partner with well-known businesses on a national and global scale. Supported by a passionate team and based in their Sydney head office, you will be among switched on and like minded individuals who all play a part in the success of the business. Living and breathing their culture and core values is a must, they work collaboratively, imaginatively and are always forward thinking. This is an EA role that requires a hybrid skill set, someone who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves, is incredibly passionate about what they do, and wants to partnering with their executive on all facets of support, office management, client engagement and more.
Your role will be fast paced, with no two days the same. Managing the day to day affairs of this executive comes first. You will demonstrate a passion for what you do, and have a professional and sharp execution. Responsibilities include;
- Complex and proactive diary management, prioritising commitments of the executive;
- Establishing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Executing meetings, conferences and events including venue, catering and logistics;
- Composing presentations and collating reports and documents;
- Making various travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Managing all business and operational related matters on behalf of the executives;
- Office and facilities management from large to small scale needs;
- Ad-hoc project support as required.
You will need to hold strong Executive Support skills and have supported as an EA for a minimum of 5 years, You’ll have impeccable time management skills and thrive on being proactive. You will be confident, fun and above all else passionate about your role. Someone who is tech savvy and prepared to be thrown into a fast paced environment, and have the initiative and know-how to think outside the box is essential. A resilience and commitment to excellence and track record in achieving results will make you the ideal fit for this role.
The Next Step:
A competitive remuneration with flexible working arrangements and modern offices at your fingertips. If this role sounds like it’s made for you, please don’t delay in applying, or reach out to Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241 for more information and a confidential discussion. Interviews will commence immediately.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time