- A non-traditional EA role that encompasses OM responsibilities!
- Great perks on top of a rewarding salary!
- Located close to public transport options!
An Executive Assistant to CEO opportunity has arisen with one of the most well-known global creative business. This non-traditional Executive Assistant position will encompass Office Management duties in conjunction with often contributing to meetings. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working on their own, and have a hands-on and positive approach to their work! And of course an interest in the creative world will be huge advantage!
They important responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing the CEO’s diary and coordinating meetings
- Taking meeting minutes and preparing agendas
- Managing the office facilities
- Planning and managing internal events
- Reconciling invoices and credit card expenses
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive Assistant whose previously held a hybrid EA/OM role. You’ll need to act in a professional manner, pay strong attention to detail and be confident when liaising with stakeholders of all levels. Managing multiple priorities will be a constant, so your ability to multitask is imperative, as is remaining calm under pressure. Your passion for the industry is important, and as always, so is a sense of humour!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 to discuss the opportunity further
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time