- Hybrid EA to CEO and Office Management role
- Absolutely stunning office space!
- Best suited to a self-motivated and proactive EA
The opportunity has arisen for a dependable and adaptable Executive Assistant to support the entrepreneurial, yet private CEO of a boutique financial services firm based on the fringe of the CBD. The business is experiencing a period of growth, so in conjunction with performing your EA duties, other responsibilities will including event coordination and office management. An interest in technology, and IT knowledge will be highly regarded as you contribute this insight to the businesses’ growth.
As the Executive Assistant, your demonstrated experience as a confidante is imperative. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Diary and travel management
- Managing corporate accounts; expenses, travel, phone and external HR companies
- Organising sponsorship events
- Liaising with clients; booking meetings and lunches
- General office management
- Onboarding new staff
To be considered for this role you will be an Executive Assistant, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally with industry experience lending to financial services or property. You will be articulate, professionally presented, and accustomed to working in a small-mid sized office. You will thrive in working autonomously, a confident decision maker and looking forward to a challenge. A current NSW drivers license is required for this position.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume. For any questions, call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time