- Supported by a career C-Suite Executive Assistant
- Very busy role | Newly created position
- Events & projects support | Exciting perks outside of base salary
A unique and exciting opportunity has become available for Team Assistant and or Personal Assistant to take the next step in their career within a Healthcare organisation. Our client are an emerging leader in the healthcare space, set for continued growth and expansion over the years to come.
With the opportunity to support The Executive Team, it is an exciting time to join this Healthcare organisation. Supporting a variety of personalities, enabling this team of two to enhance their productivity and performance
This position whilst 2:1 in nature (supporting the dynamic executive team), will also require you to be hands on in the office with Events and projects. An immediate start is available; however, we will also wait a notice period for the right candidate. Exposure to the medical, healthcare and/ or pharmaceutical industries will set you in good stead to hit the ground running.
The role duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting on diary management, domestic and international travel coordination and expense reporting for the CEO’s Office;
- Preparing research for internal and external meetings, various presentations, reports and briefs;
- Managing key relationships with clients and guests; always enhancing the image and reputation of the CEO’s Office in all engagements;
- Arranging catering, ordering supplies and setting up of AV equipment;
- Undertaking any additional administrative support required to support the efficiency and success of the Executive Assistant, General Manager and the business as a whole.
- Manage key organisational project meetings for the CEO’s Office including all events logistics i.e:
- preparing meeting papers, circulating resources, arranging catering, managing action items, minute taking and following through on agreed deadlines;
- Supporting innovation through demonstrating initiative in the execution of workshop concepts;
- Driving operational efficiency by continually retaining a focus on process improvement; and
- Undertaking and managing additional special projects and events as directed.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced TA/PA who is proactive, a team player and is a confident decision maker. You’ll need to have strong organisational skills, be customer orientated and capable of working autonomously. It is important your values align with the company’s, and you are adaptable to different working styles/ personality’s. Ideally with experience working within the Healthcare industry, skilled in the event and project space with at least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar position.
The Next Step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Louise Tyler at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0455 942 357.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time