- Newly created role!
- Support the CEO office and EA to CEO
- Permanent position
This role will suit an experienced Team Assistant looking to make that next step in their career. Supporting an inspirational and innovative team. They are looking for a career driven, confident and engaging individual to join the CEO’s office in this newly created role.
Role duties will include but not limited to
- Diary management;
- Domestic and international travel booking;
- Expense reporting;
- Arranging set up for meetings including catering and AV equipment;
- Adhoc administration support for EA to CEO and CEO’s office;
- Manage project meetings including events logistics;
- Minute taking as required and following through on action points;
- Continually pushing for process improvement and managing additional projects as required.
This role will require an articulate and professional individual to assist with the smooth running of the day to day tasks required within the CEO’s office. You will ideally have experience supporting with in a CEO’s office or managing C’Suite professionals. Previous experience within the healthcare sector will be beneficial though not essential.
The ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times will be critical in this role. On top of this you will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the experience required for this position, please apply with your updated resume today! For any further information please contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time