- Opportunity to work for a well respected, ASX listed financial services business!
- Collaborative, innovative, modern culture and environment!sales environment!
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits on offer.
Our client is a very well regarded financial services business that is ASX listed, and well-known for their supportive, agile and open-minded business culture. They are seeking a switched on Team Assistant or someone ready for that next step to join them; this person will enjoy partnering and providing support to a team of 20. This position will be well balanced between your more traditional and cyclical business administration activities, with some exciting events and projects to also manage!
The responsibilities of this role will focus predominately on:
- Diary management and travel coordination for the key members of the team;
- Logistics management and coordination for events;
- Expense and invoice management for the group;
- Updating presentations and reports;
- Managing any on boarding of new starters;
- Management of the CRM database inclusive of maintaining all client data; and
- Working with the broader Executive Support team on any other adhoc related administrative requirements for the Sydney office.
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess 1-3 years worth of corporate Team or Administrative Assistant experience, in a professional (ideally financial services) environment. Past exposure to working with or for a large team of 20-30 plus will be desirable, as is an understanding of how to work effectively in a global business. In disposition, you will be flexible, helpful and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude. Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded. Finally, you will be polished and confident, with a good sense of humour and ability to build relationships with anyone, and everyone!
The Next Step
Applications for this role will be reviewed immediately, please send through your resume as soon as possible and we will contact with all suitable applicants. You may contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 with any questions
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time