- Permanent, full time position!
- Stunning CBD located office!
- Newly created role!
Our client is a highly regarded Australian institution who has held a long standing relationship with stakeholders for over 30 years. They’ve created a new Team Assistant position for one to join the Financial Investments team on a permanent basis. This role is best suited to someone who has a financial services background, and enjoys a busy, fast paced environment!
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Diary and calendar management for the Team
- Event coordination
- Coordinating press releases
- Preparing reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining the data on the website
- Coordinating travel for the team
- Reconciling expenses and preparing invoices
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Team or Personal Assistant who has a min. of 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar role within the financial services space. You must be articulate, possess strong written skills, and be capable of managing multiple priorities. If you are a confident problem solver and are ready to make this newly created role your own, please apply with an updated CV immediately!
The Next Step
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with an updated resume to be considered. This process will is moving quickly, so please contact Isabella Armati with any questions on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time