- Attractive hourly rate!
- Pyrmont location
- Ongoing contract – potential to turn permanent!
This is a great opportunity to utilise and show off your database management skills, as you’ll be working with Raiser’s Edge in a fast paced and ever changing environment in this ongoing contract assignment. You’ll be assisting with the management and updating of a large database system, and processing donations. Reporting into the CEO, this role will give you exposure into the operations of an organisation that acts on behalf of women who do not have access to western healthcare. This role requires a developed understanding of Raiser’s Edge.
The responsibilities in this role require you to mould to a fast-paced, project-focused environment. Everyday duties include, but are not limited to:
- Entering high volumes of data that is key to updating databases;
- Ensuring online records have no discrepancies;
- Maintaining a high attention to detail to ensure records are coherent and ensuring data is correctly coded;
- Managing sensitive information, and handling confidential, legal documents;
- Interpreting, and providing analysis and reports on data.
To be considered for this role you will possess prior data-administration and management experience and be confident using computer software systems. You will have great communication skills and exhibit high levels of speed and accuracy in relation to data entry. The right candidate will be able to find their feet and follow instructions quickly, in order to get the job done! Prior experience using ‘Raisers Edge’ is required.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp