- Stunning, modern offices based in the Sydney CBD
- Full-time permanent position
- Work for an industry leading brand!!!
Our client, one of the most recognised Engineering brands in the country are searching for a Facilities Coordinator to provide support to the business. Committed to being a market leader through innovation, the business is constantly looking for process improvement and they will need your support to do so! This is a chance to work with a company that is internationally recognised with offices located all around the globe. Working in amazing offices in the Sydney CBD, you will be liaising/networking with all levels of internal stakeholders. This is the perfect opportunity to gain an insight into multiple areas of a business as well as build relationships with numerous employees.
Working as the first point of contact for all facilities based requests, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to all internal requests in in a timely and professional manner
- Support the effective functioning of the Facilities Team.
- Manage the day to day facilities component of the office
- Assist in managing budgets to ensure costs are managed effectively
- Oversee reception processes and services
- Oversee all building matters including contractors, maintenance, repairs, service disruption and signage.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years previous experience in a facilities based role. You will be liaising with numerous internal stakeholders on a regular basis so it is essential that you possess strong communication skills. The ability to multi task will be highly regarded as you will the ‘go to’ person for all things facilities! You will be working for a global brand – the successful candidate will be immaculately presented and maintain a high level of professionalism.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Nick Stapleton is available 0417 172 149 for any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time