- Full time permanent position to start ASAP!
- Convenient St Leonard’s location!
- Amazing close-knit team culture and employee benefits!
A full time opportunity has become available with our client for a Feedback Coordinator. Join a well-established non for profit company that is an industry leader within the health and aged care sector, based on the North Shore. Recognised for their innovation and flexibility in healthcare solutions, the company has developed an excellent reputation for delivering quality service. Along with flexible working opportunities and a generous salary package, you will also be treated to multiple healthcare benefits and employee perks! If you are a bright, resilient and articulate individual with recent administrative and customer service experience, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
As a Feedback Coordinator, you will assist in overseeing and solving feedback enquiries to the company. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders via email and phone;
- Managing feedback enquiries in a mature, empathetic and timely manner;
- Delivering excellent customer service including providing feedback advice and resolutions to all stakeholders;
- Developing improvement plans to address feedback concerns;
- Pulling together reports;
- Ad hoc admin support as required
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service and/ or administrative role, with experience working in client resolutions and complaints. You will possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to manage various forms of feedback and respond appropriately. You must be switched on and mature in your approach to work, with a strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, with basic to intermediate MS Office suite skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time