- Start late October
- Open plan office space
- $30 per hour + superannuation
Our client is a listed multinational company who specialises in the digital space by providing business to business support via networks and services. We have an immediate opportunity available for an accounts administrator to join this business on a 6-month contract. In this role you’ll be working with the closely with the finance team and reporting into the Sales Support Manager for Australia. If you’re looking for a secure contract to run over Christmas, and have a solid background in finance administration – please apply with a current CV.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Reconciling billing with asset data to validate revenue
- Submitting revenue claims with customer through portals to ensure correct revenue is received
- Managing customer payments process to ensure on-time and accurate payment
- Managing order termination reconciliation process to ensure ceasing of billing
- General financial and administrative work required to ensure book to bill process is executed and all amounts owing are received
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer interaction skills, be able to work under time and customer pressure, and be familiar with all Microsoft Office programs. You’ll be well presented, enjoy building relationships with colleagues, and be adaptable to the reactive work environment. Experience within the IT or Financial Services space will also be highly regarded.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Please call Isabella Armati 0417 937 303 if you have any further questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp