- Attractive salary package + special work perks!
- Immediate start!
- Inner South Sydney area!
Our client is a listed multi-billion dollar company that leads in specialised technology services and operates predominantly in the B2B market. They are known for maintaining a close-knit and supportive work culture, investing in the training and development arm for their employees, and their generous workplace benefits. On offer is the opportunity to join our client on a full-time, permanent basis as a Finance Administrator. Working in the Sales & Finance team, this position will report into the Sales Support Manager and focus on providing admin support to the teams in a finance capacity. If you have experience using Oracle and want to join a leading tech business, please keep reading!
Your key responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Reconciling billing with asset data to validate revenue
- Retrieving, reviewing and performing analysis on new customer order information
- Submitting revenue claims with customer through portals to ensure correct revenue is received
- Managing customer payments process to ensure on-time and accurate payment
- Managing order termination reconciliation process to ensure ceasing of billing
- Reconciling commission and payments based on asset and billing data
- General financial and administrative work required to ensure book to bill process is executed and all amounts owing are received
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior administrative experience in a finance capacity, preferably in technology or a large global corporate setting. You will have excellent communication and customer interaction skills, be capable of working under pressure and be comfortable in prioritising a variety of tasks. You will need to be versatile, resourceful and passionate, and happy to work in a close-knit team environment.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Isabella Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time