- Corporate, ASX-listed company!
- Gain exposure to elite investors and senior stakeholders!
- Stunning, modern Sydney CBD based offices!
Our client is an ASX-listed, tier one professional firm that boasts stunning views in Sydney’s CBD. Gain exposure to some of Australia’s elite investors, manage the presence and reputation of the Front of House, and work closely with the team’s EA and Office Manager. The opportunity has arisen for a permanent, fulltime Front of House Coordinator to join a friendly, ambitious and professional team. Our client is looking for a confident, polite and resilient individual that is comfortable working with high-level stakeholders and has recent Office Administration experience. If you are a polished and hardworking individual seeking a new and exciting opportunity, then we encourage you to apply for this role!
In this Front of House role, your responsibilities may include:
- Providing support to board meetings and high-level stakeholders;
- Managing the Front of House area including upkeeping the reputation of the client and meeting and greeting visitors and guests;
- Prioritising multiple competing deadlines;
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls;
- Ad hoc assistance as required including managing deliveries, stationery and lodging documents.
Ideally, you will possess 1-4 years’ experience in a corporate office environment. You will be comfortable working in a tier one professional firm and be sophisticated and mature in your approach to work. Your desire to take on more responsibility and ability to manage conflicting priorities will get you far in this role! You must be switched on, confident, attentive and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills. An attention to detail is imperative, as is intermediate MS Office suite skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time