- Stunning CBD location and views
- Opportunity to move into a permanent position, after the initial 6 months
- 37.5 hour week, hours between 7:30 – 6:00pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join this multinational financial services provider. A leader in their sector, with newly refurbished offices. You will be familiar with working in a high-end/luxury environment, providing the highest level of service when greeting clients.
The role will suit a proactive receptionist/guest relations candidate, to take on more than the traditional daily reception duties and go the extra mile.
You will be familiar with providing an excellent level of service, whether it be from working within a luxury hotel or corporate offices. This role will be much more than your average reception position and will require a guest services/concierge style approach.
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Additional administration tasks will include but not limited to assisting with inputting of invoice information and assisting the facilities manager with ad-hoc duties
- Look after mail and couriers
- Responsible for security passes and visitor logs
- Set up of meeting rooms and calendar
- Coffee making when required for meeting rooms
- Organising internal and external client functions
- Setting up video conferences
- Data entry; database and process administration
- Assist with Mailroom function, booking couriers and ensuring the Mailroom is supervised at all times
- This position would suit an experienced receptionist with over 5 years experience within a similar role
- You will be professional in your day to day and go the extra mile to offer the best possible service
- Experience within a busy shared reception role will be beneficial and you will work well within a team environment
- A proven track record of stability in previous positions held
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Have the ability to communicate with confidence and maintain the highest levels of integrity at all times
- Barista skills preferred but not essential
The Next Step
On offer is an opportunity for personal and professional development in a supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Louise Tyler at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp