- Attractive hourly rate!
- Immediate start!
- CBD location!
Our client is one of the biggest players in the technology and software industry in the world! They’re known for being one of the best places to work, and for the stellar perks each and every employee receives. There are no signs of slowing down, if anything they’re looking to expand dramatically in the future. On offer is the opportunity to be the face of this highly regarded business. They need a high energy, well presented, customer service focused individual to greet and manage guests, as well as tend to internal queries on a daily basis. You will be joining a fast paced and proactive team, so this role is not for the faint-hearted! If you are experienced in delivering 5-star service with a smile to each and every person,, and are looking for a business you can grow and progress in – this is the role for you!
Your key responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work in a fast paced team to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support
- Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or complaints promptly
- Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor System; assigning temporary badges as required
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
- Organise event logistics through the internal ticketing system, from beginning to end, for customer facing meetings and speciality event spaces
The successful candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service orientated position, whether that is a high-end retail, luxury hospitality or a concierge style role. You will need to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, a high EQ, and be a genuinely caring and warm individual. Proficiency in Google Docs and MS Office will be required, as is a willingness to learn new technologies. You will need to take pride in your appearance, and be willing to grow and develop your skills wherever possible.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Isabella Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time