- Leadership opportunity and the chance to grow and develop procedures
- Be at the forefront of a new project backed by an international property giant
- Convenient location, extremely close to public transport!
Our client are a well renowned property firm with an international presence and market leading reputation. They are at the forefront of their industry, and recognised for their ambition and innovation. At present they are looking for an experienced customer centric professional who can deliver the highest level of service, and lead a team on their corporate concierge. Assisting in developing improvements and efficiencies, this is an excellent opening to take your experience to the next level if you are a head of concierge itching for a stretch opportunity. This is a permanent role, conveniently located in Western Sydney right near a public transport hub.
This role will see you managing a team of concierge professionals, and providing a 5 star service to guests. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a high standard of client service to all stakeholders;
- Recruitment, on-boarding, rostering and training the concierge team;
- Managing the onsite environment including concierge and end of trip facilities to ensure all spaces are effectively used;
- Vendor and supplier management;
- Relationship building with contractors, tenants and service providers;
- Meeting and greeting VIP’s;
- Managing access to the building according to property service standards;
- Developing and implementing workplace policies, procedures and standards to guide the operation of concierge;
We are looking for someone who has managed and lead concierge teams before, and has built a personal track record for 5 star service. This role will be best suited to someone who describes them-self as agile, dynamic, innovative and can think on their feet to provide solutions! In order to be considered for this position, you must have experience in a similar role within a corporate environment, you will be confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels, you will be capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibit strong leadership skills. It goes without saying, but you will be well presented, passionate and professional above all else.
The Next Step
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent career extension opportunity, if this role sounds like you – it’s not one to be missed! We expect to receive high volumes of applications for this position, please bear with us while we get to all applicants. You are welcome to call Grace with any pressing questions on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time