- Immediate start!
- Permanent position!
- Eastern Suburbs location!
Our client is a highly regarded high net worth individual, who has a solid reputation in the property development space. We are seeking a Household Manager to look after the portfolio of properties based the Eastern Suburbs, and greater NSW region. You will be required to travel from the Eastern Suburbs located head office around Sydney, and to the Southern Highlands, so a reliable car and valid license is imperative for this role. This is a newly created role, meaning you will have the ability to mold it to your expertise, whilst also adhering to the responsibilities listed below.
Your responsibilities listed below will be supported by a job description provided during the interview.
- Overseeing the presentation and maintenance of the property assets, ensuring high standards of appearance at all times
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance start to finish including contractor organisation, receiving and paying invoices
- Managing of household staff which include housekeepers, cleaners, gardeners and caterers for large events
- Successfully troubleshooting household operating systems, including home automation, lighting, residential lifts, heating and air conditioning, household appliances, house hardware, internet and security
- Undertaking and managing special projects with respect to the design, fit-out, change, improvement, potentially sale or acquisition of properties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a 360 sense, across private and residential homes. It is well suited to an experienced EA/PA who has managed private properties previously, and now wants to make this their main focus. You will have experience managing the repairs and maintenance of household systems, be confident in working independently and effectively in a highly autonomous fashion, and be a strong communicator. Initiative, confidentiality, and diplomacy are also key for this role. As previously mentioned, a reliable car and valid driver’s license are essentials.
The Next Step
On offer is a fantastic and rare opportunity for professional and personal development. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume!
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Private Executive Assistant 24/7
Contract: Permanent / Full Time