- Located in the inner west, fantastic close-knit office environment!
- Diverse role with a true blend of HR, Recruitment, People & Culture, Operations and EA work on offer.
- Unique opportunity to work at a senior level, whilst learning from one of industry’s best. Career progression available!
Our client is a well-known and successful international beauty brand that is experiencing unprecedented growth. In part due to this, and in part due to the promotion of the former HR & Operations Manager to a GM role, Assistant Sydney are currently recruiting for a new hybrid EA/HR/Opps professional. This position will see you working alongside the Founder and CEO closely, on driving office culture, recruitment and operations. Whilst doing so, you will provide occasional EA support and drive various projects and initiatives within the business. If you are commercially minded, enjoy a challenge and like rolling up your sleeves to drive business growth and success – this could be an excellent role for you!
This position will be broken into three main parts being, HR, Operations and Executive Support. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Setting the tone of culture in the office, driving performance and overseeing the review process;
- Managing all recruitment for the company inclusive of drafting adverts, interviewing applicants and liaising with agencies;
- Onboarding new starters and working on induction and development plans;
- Managing the office operations inclusive of facilities, the front of house team, and all suppliers;
- Oversight of budgets in connection with above, processing of invoices and expenses;
- Taking on project work connected with company operations which may include an upcoming office renovation, perhaps process improvement and implementation of new technology;
- EA support to the CEO & Founder, being occasional diary and inbox management;
- Occasional liaison with the Private PA to ensure personal work is being completed to time for the CEO & Founder; and
- Working with the team on any other initiatives as required. This may include running to the warehouse, it may include research! This is a hands on 2IC support role in every sense.
This is a unique opportunity, and as such we are looking for a unique background. To be considered for this position you will have 360 degree recruitment experience, and be accomplished in driving People & Culture and HR strategies for a small to mid sized (headcount) business. In saying that, you will also be comfortable working as an EA and Office (Operations) Manager, for approximately 40% of that time. You enjoy a diverse role, you like to work with autonomy, you are loyal in nature and can be trusted with true responsibility. Looking for a career defining next step, you are motivated by working closely with a business owner/CEO and would love to support the growth and success of a business! Exposure to the beauty or cosmetics sector would be advantageous.
The Next Step
Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions and send through your up to date resume as soon as possible! We are moving quickly on this search however will wait a notice period for the right candidate.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time