- Attractive hourly rate!
- Leading Australian business!
- Close to public transport options!
Our client is a reputable tier one firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Recognised for their customer focused and innovative approach, the firm has been acknowledged for multiple awards for their services over the years. We have an entry level opportunity for the next 4-6 weeks for a Junior Administrator/Customer Service/back up Receptionist. Receptionist to join this wonderful firm. This fantastic opportunity offers a welcome and inclusive team environment and will set you on a trajectory for career progression. The hours for this role are 9:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday! We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and require someone who is very well presented, polished and is a team player.
*This role has the potential to turn permanent for one with full work rights/Australians citizens.
Whilst providing 5-star service at all times, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring safe and compliant facilities are maintained at all times;
- Monitoring inventory of stationery;
- Maintaining the service centre, including the mail room & locker rooms;
- Assist with the end-to-end move process for all office moves and new employees according to the clients’ requirements;
- Back-up Receptionist duties when required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate environment. You will have a professional, polished and friendly approach, and be confident when interacting stakeholders of all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibiting honesty and integrity.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Isabella Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp