- Located in Parramatta, brand new offices!
- Vibrant, social and inclusive team environment.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer!
Our client are a leading global insurance firm that possess a stable and high-end, national client base. Due to growth and acquisition of new accounts, they are currently looking for experienced sales and customer service professionals to come on-board. You will enjoy a buzzing atmosphere where no two days will be the same, and the perks associated with working for a market leader! These are fantastic opportunities for skilled consultants who are keen to join a friendly team and continue developing their careers.
As part of the customer service and sales function you will be responsible for:
- Taking inbound call enquiries with respect to your nominated product;
- Making outbound customer calls with respect to your nominated product (please note no cold calls);
- Engaging with customers to understand their needs and educate them on your product and service;
- Updating and managing the database with all relevant information; and
- Building long-term relationships with repeat customers.
To be considered for this position, you will possess experience in customer service or warm sales within insurance. You will be a natural at building relationships over the phone, and have a polite and professional manner. You will enjoy working in a team-based working environment, and be one who is energetic and positive! Your time management skills will be strong and you will have an eagerness and drive to achieve targets. The products this team work with are exciting; your client base is adventurous, daring and receptive. As such this is a great opportunity to work with fantastic customers, in a vibrant team all whilst making good money, and progressing your career!
The Next Step
Interviews will be taking place on Thursday the 21st of February, and we need to meet you before then. Please submit your application ASAP and phone Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Please note we will continue to accept applications and pipeline candidates for a second round of interviews, so please still apply if you miss the February 21st initial cut-off.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time