- 5-month contract!
- Attractive hourly rate
- Commence end of September!
Our client is one of the biggest players in the technology and software industry in the world! They’re recognised for being one of the best places to work and for the fantastic onsite perks. On offer is 5 month contract for a Coordinator in the Internal Recruitment team. They require a high energy and well presented professional who has previous experience as an administrator/coordinator working in a fast paced and demanding team. You will be working amongst a team of 4 recruiters and global stakeholders to roll out a new project for the financial year!
Your key responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work in a fast paced team to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support
- Schedule logistics for the talent team -including the coordination of phone, virtual and onsite interviews
- Manage the tracking system, scheduling tools and products n- (Workday, Quip and Google Suite)
- Build relationships with the candidates to provide an excellent candidate experience
- Track and analyse data to deliver to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Global Talent and Hiring team
The successful candidate for this role will be operationally strong and have ideally managed the administration for projects previously. You need to have a great attention to detail, be switched on, sharp and enjoy working in a buzzing team. You will need to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, a high EQ, and believe in the brand and the project. Proficiency in MS Office Suite is necessary, and Google Docs and Salesforce is a bonus. You will need to take pride in your appearance, and be willing to grow and develop your skills wherever possible.
The Next Step
Please submit an updated CV to this advertisement. Any questions call Isabella Armati 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp