- CBD location
- Full time
- Competitive salary!
This is a great opportunity for a well tenured Legal Secretary to join a boutique legal firm in the heart of the CBD.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging secretary to join this friendly team. Ideally you will have experience working within the property and leasing space.
Working in a highly professional environment, your daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients and their queries
- Preparing correspondence, contracts, amending & formatting documents
- File management – maintaining orderly, up to date files in electronic and hard copy format
- Diary and email management – monitoring emails, calendars and recording deadlines
- General administration – photocopying, couriers, billing
- Looking for ways to reduce the administrative workload of your team
To be successful in this position you well be an experienced Legal Secretary and work well under pressure, remaining calm and professional at all times. The role will require to you have excellent attention to detail and work well with in a team environment.
You will have ideally worked within the property and leasing space previously and bring a wealth of knowledge to the role, to ensure you can hit the ground running.
With a proactive attitude, adaptable style that can compliment working with a multitude of personalities, you will also possess excellent time management skills.
This role requires a positive secretary who can work off their own initiative and is a self starter.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for further information.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Contract: Permanent / Full Time