- CBD location
- Immediate – Monday start for 4 – 6 weeks!
- Great team environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Legal Secretary to join this boutique law firm and provide temporary holiday cover support. You will ideally have experience working within the property and leasing space, alongside experience using ‘Affinity’. This role will be for a minimum of four weeks, with the potential for extension. Hourly rate dependent on level of experience, however will likely be between $30 – $45 per hour.
Working in a highly professional environment, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients and their queries
- Preparing correspondence, amending & formatting documents
- File management – maintaining orderly, up to date files in electronic and hard copy format
- Diary and email management – monitoring emails, calendars and recording deadlines
- General administration – photocopying, couriers, billing
- Looking for ways to reduce the administrative workload of your team
To be successful in this position you well be an extremely experienced Legal Secretary and work well under pressure, remaining calm and professional at all times. The role will require to you have excellent attention to detail and work well with in a team environment.
You will have worked within the property and leasing space previously and bring a wealth of knowledge to the role, to ensure you can hit the ground running.
With an adaptable style that can compliment working with a multitude of personalities, you will also possess excellent time management skills.
This role requires a positive secretary who is immediately available.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Contract: Contract or Temp