- CBD location
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Great team environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Legal Secretary to join this boutique law firm in a temporary to permanent opportunity supporting one consultant. You will have experience working within the property and leasing space, projecting a positive and proactive attitude.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting an extremely busy consultant;
- Preparation of documentation and correspondence including all leasing documents;
- Proof reading and editing of documents;
- Monthly billing and reporting;
- File maintenance and management;
- Client liaison;
- Diary management;
- Reviewing completed lease documentation;
- Adhoc general administration tasks as required.
To be successful in this position you well be an extremely experienced Legal Secretary with a sense of urgency and work well under pressure, remaining calm and professional at all times. The role will require to you have excellent attention to detail and work well with in a team environment.
You will have worked within the property and leasing space previously and bring a wealth of knowledge to the role, to ensure you can hit the ground running.
With an adaptable style that can compliment working with a multitude of personalities, you will also possess excellent time management skills.
You will be able to prioritise and have the initiative and confidence to push back where required.
This role requires a positive secretary who will work together with their consultant to achieve optimum results.
The Next Step
Please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for further information.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Contract: Contract or Temp