- Permanent opportunity available with remote on-board and WFH currently
- Inner city location, parking nearby! Modern and agile office environment
- Fantastic opportunity for a Legal TA or Coordinator to move in-house
Our client is a global healthcare organisation whom pride themselves on delivering innovative and compassionate service for their clients. Given the demand on this industry sector at present we cannot think of a more interesting place to be for fantastic and motivated admin professional! This role will provide support to the General Counsel and small team of legal professionals who are an energetic and friendly and warm bunch. Further, this position will provide you with fantastic exposure to a fast-growing, tech savvy, forward thinking business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing high quality administration support to the General Counsel and small internal legal team
- Scheduling meetings, expenses, reports, creation and reviewing of documentation and presentation development
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be the go-to person for the legal team
- Assist in the development and delivery of key projects.
- Drive efficiency and continuous improvement in processes and information management for the legal team.
To be successful in this position you will be organised and structured in your delivery and you also provide support with energy and enthusiasm. You will be engaging with key stakeholders on behalf of the General Counsel so presenting professionally, with high level communication skills, building trust, credibility and maintaining confidentiality is essential. You will support a very busy team and drive continuous improvement and efficiency. You will be someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment and who fully embraces change. Attention to detail will be critical in the preparation and review of documentation that needs to be of the highest quality. Given the above required qualities we are looking for someone with 3-5 years of administration experience as a team assistant or coordinator. Experience in supporting a legal team either within a law firm or internal is essential.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume via the link. Grace Jorgensen will be available for any pressing questions on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time