- Western Sydney location close to public transport
- Highly regarded global business
- Part-time 5 Days Per Week
Our client, a highly regarded global organisation, is searching for a mailroom clerk to join their team on a short term contract. This role is Part-time 5 days per week in their Western Sydney office. Due to the importance of this company, the successful candidate will require extensive police/background checks before starting. Our client is a world leader in their industry, the addition of them to your CV will open numerous doors! Don’t let this pass you by, read on to learn more about this exciting role.
Working as part of the mailroom team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sorting and distributing large volumes of incoming mail
- Register and process outgoing mail
- Attending to a busy inbox in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining the company database ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be able to commit to the dates and hours mentioned above. Previous experience working in a mailroom/administrative based role is essential. Our client is globally recognised, so you will be highly professional and confident in liaising with all levels of internal/external stakeholders. Above all you will have possess a positive attitude where no task is too big or small.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Records Officer
Contract: Contract or Temp