- Beautiful office space!
- Pyrmont location!
- Opportunity to travel!
Our client is a well-established, admirable and benevolent organisation who has created a longstanding global legacy. Their boutique office space is located on the outskirts of the city and is easily accessible by public transport. They are looking to bring on board a Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator, on a full-time, permanent basis. Ideally this is an immediate start, however they will wait a notice period for the right person! If you are proactive, hungry to learn, and have a passion for marketing, please keep reading!
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinating and delivering all fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Planning, documenting and analysing all aspects of the online fundraising campaigns
- Developing and nurturing relationships with supporters and fundraisers
- Developing and implementing campaign, marketing and communication materials inc. social media and website content
- Assisting in the development of creative and mail house briefs
- Managing relationships with external suppliers – printers, travel agencies, creative design etc
To be considered for this role you will need to have prior experience in a marketing based role (an internship or 1 year minimum). You must have exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, experience in managing multiple issues and projects simultaneously, and be a collaborative team player. Creative and design skills are desirable, as is a passion for the not for profit space. If you have experience in Raiser’s Edge that is also a bonus!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time