- Brilliant 12 Month Mat Leave Contract
- $37.50 Per hour + super
- Fantastic work culture with short walk from Parramatta train station
Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. They are currently seeking a capable and confident Mortgage Triage Officer to join the team. This position will include the third-party broker proposition a strategic priority for the team, the role of Mortgage Triage Officer is a key supporting role in the achievement of the proposition objectives.
This role is responsible in validating all mortgage applications prior to credit assessment to ensure a smooth and efficient decision process.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide Brokers and Customers with an outstanding service proposition (based on professional relationship management and complimentary service
- Meet broker and customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy timeless professionalism
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Services Team
- Conduct all welcome calls to new clients per and post settlements)
- Resolving Broker enquires on pending home loan applications and meeting broker requests within set service legal agreements
- Initial assessments of incoming broker deals to ensure (know your customer) Id’s and Support docs have been completed correctly prior to formal assessment
- Completion of foreign checks prior to home loan settlements
- Manage home loan variation requests from existing customers
- Follow-up on the resolution of broker and customer complaints
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2- 5years’ experience in a Retail Banking mortgages role preferred, not essential but desired
You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills with a solid work ethic.It is important you have an understanding of core products with a solid knowledge of appropriate mortgage operational procedures.
Must! Have a money laundering awareness certificate and knowledge of the bank’s lending systems
If you are hungry to learn more and take the next step in your career – then it is highly recommended to apply for this role!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Alicia Whittaker on 0455 942 357 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp