- Start late November 2019!
- Work until February 2020!
- $35 per hour + superannuation
Our client is an innovative business who is known for their futuristic, yet methodical approach to treating clients. They need a switched on and experienced administrator to join them temporarily until the end of February 2020. Based in the North Sydney area, close to the station, you’ll be supporting the Director and team with a range of administrative duties that are mentioned below. This role is best suited to one who enjoys structure, processes and can adapt to new situations easily, whilst managing multiple stakeholders.
This demands of this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the Director in the form of scheduling appointments and preparing for meetings and presentations
- Managing the catering and preparing rooms for forums
- Coordinating travel and accommodation for the team
- Responding to information requests for internal and external stakeholders
- Processing correspondence, agendas, minutes, and collating information for reports
To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to be an experienced administrator or Team Assistant. You must have a demonstrated experience of working with extra sensitive information, managing competing priorities and be capable of managing multiple demanding stakeholders. Your attention to detail and communication skills must be impeccable, along with your presentation skills. Experience within the health or education industries would be highly advantageous.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp