- 6 month contract
- 3 days per week – Monday to Wednesday
- CBD location
Our client is a listed technology business that has been operating for over 20 years. Although they’re well-established, they have positioned themselves in the market as a modern start up with a great culture, making it a highly sought after business to join! A business who partner with well-known Australian and global brands, they have developed a strong reputation for high level service. A part-time (Mon – Wed) opportunity for an experienced Office & Admin Manager has arisen for an enthusiastic, professional individual who has demonstrated initiative and a hunger to learn.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Meeting and greeting visitors when required for the team;
- Responding to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of the team;
- Assisting with new starters set up and induction;
- Ordering kitchen and office supplies and stationary;
- Liaising with building management for any facilities related matters;
- Coordinating events for clients and the team;
- Ad hoc admin support and office related requests as required.
Prior experience as a hybrid Office and Administration Manager in a corporate environment is the profile the client required. You will need to be highly organised, experienced in prioritising and juggling multiple requests, and have an eye for detail. Being a close-knit team, we need someone who is operational, proficient in MS Office Suite, and one who possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and.
The Next Step
If you believe your experience and skill set matches those listed above, please apply online with an up to date resume. Isabella Armati (0417 937 303) will answer any extra questions you may have.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp