- Work 30 hours per week
- Either 4 full days, or 5 part time days!
- Fun and flexible work environment, no two days are the same!
Our client is a well-known Digital Agency whose team has a ‘one team, one dream’ mantra. Located on the outskirts of the CBD, their funky and cool offices are very welcoming – and their dog is a great perk too! The role on offer is a hybrid Office Administration position, which will see you managing the office, greeting clients on arrival and providing overall administrative support. This role is best suited to someone who is confident, proactive and enjoys lending a helping hand wherever it is needed.
The responsibilities for this role include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls, routing them to the appropriate individuals/taking messages
- Maintaining the presentation of the reception area, meeting rooms, kitchen areas and office as a whole
- Coordinating and booking travel for the CEO, and all group staff
- General administrative support to the teams
- Maintaining stock of office and kitchen (including stationery, consumables, and Nespresso)
To be considered for this position you’ll need to possess previous Office Coordination experience in a demanding and ever changing environment. Only a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude will work well in this setting – but one must also be capable of working autonomously. Joining this team enables to you embrace the culture and put your good sense of humour to use!
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Contract or Temp