- ASX listed property business
- CBD location close to public transport
- Work 2 days per week in a supportive and inclusive environment
Our client is a well-established, ASX listed development company who are renowned for providing a warm and inspiring environment for employees. Located in the Sydney CBD, the business is easily accessible via public transport. A part time Administration Assistant opportunity has become available for a friendly & reliable person to join the organisation permanently! The part-time expectations are 2 days per week.
Working as the Office Administrator, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary & calendar management
- Ordering stationary & office supplies
- Liaising with clients over the telephone and via email
- Assisting the state Director with general adhoc duties
- Booking and coordinating travel when required
- Ensuring your colleagues on site are organised and following up on contracts etc on their behalf
- Processing invoices and filing
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience of 1-2 years. You will be proactive, highly organised and have the ability to prioritise. Strong attention to detail, empathy and a good sense of humour are necessary requirements for this role. It is advantageous to have an understanding of Salesforce but not essential.
The Next Step
On offer is a fabulous part time opportunity in a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Office Coordinator