- Join a brand synonymous for being a market leader
- Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
- CBD location, attractive perks and long term career development potential
Working with a business at the forefront of their industry in the media and entertainment space, this brand have become synonymous with being leaders in what they do. Based in their CBD office, this role will have exposure to working closely with the high level executives and take on a varied role in an assistant and administration support capacity. You will be highly passionate, hungry to learn, have a work ethic second to none and confident in your presentation and communication. This opportunity will provide opportunity to learn from the best and set your career path on a strong trajectory.
- High level service as the first point of contact for all guests and clients both face to face and via phone;
- Distribution of mail, newspapers, reports or documents;
- Calender management for all meeting rooms;
- Ensuring board rooms and meeting rooms are set up;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports, letters and presentations and;
- Coordinating all catering requirements for events;
- Manage all stock, stationary and kitchen orders for the office.
- Managing any errands and the smooth running of the office;
- Ad hoc day to day tasks as directed by the Executive Assistant.
To be considered for this position we are open to 12 months or less experience working in an administrative capacity and looking to further develop and grow their career. Coupled with that a passionate and hungry graduate who’s after exposure working closely with experienced senior executives in their field. It is imperative you have a mature, professional approach, you will be highly organised and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple tasks, and finally a hands on mentality, where no task is to big or small.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for an iconic brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss today, we will be commencing interviews immediately.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time