- $60-70 plus superannuation
- Immediate start – or can wait a notice period!
- Fantastic office location
Our client is an established diverse investment firm that has been investing, creating and managing assets for over 60 years. We have an opportunity for a vibrant, self-disciplined and reliable individual to join the close-knit team as an Office Assistant. Based in the Eastern Suburbs in a stunning, one-of-a-kind office, you’ll be responsible for the general administrative tasks for the business.
You’ll be reporting into the CEO, with daily responsibilities including:
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Coordinating the couriers and contractors
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Managing the stock and stationary of the office
- Performing ad hoc PA errands
- Ensuring the office is well kept and presentable
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Office, Team or Personal Assistant role in a small corporate environment. You must possess excellent organisations skills, be confident in liaising with stakeholders of all levels and be a capable multitasker. You’ll also need to be well presented and have strong communication skills, along with a good sense of humour! A valid driver’s license is advantageous, as is living within a close proximity to the Eastern Suburbs.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 to discuss the opportunity further
Job Title: Office Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time