- Eastern suburbs location, close to public transport!
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive team, with a great culture!
Our client are leader in their field and have experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. They are looking for a fast-thinking and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to assist with the day to day running of their busy office! This role will be best suited to someone who has experience in a similar role, and is looking to gain further experience within a professional, fun and fast paced environment. This permanent role is based in the Eastern Suburbs, extremely close to public transport.
In this varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone and greeting visitors, offering refreshments;
- Managing and setting up meeting rooms, as well as meeting room technology and teleconference facilities;
- Ordering office supplies, stationary, coffee and groceries;
- Handling the management of facilities, requests and distributing mail;
- Maintaining office equipment and printing supplies; and
- Binding, filing, maintaining and reporting on office records.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘self-started’ and proactive attitude, focused on pursuing a career within an office support capacity. You will have a high attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. As first point of contact, you will be comfortable communicating with all levels, and will have an efficient and committed work ethic. You will be highly organised, and will be excited by the opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team with a friendly and inclusive culture! You will be a true team player, who will take on any task no matter the size with a determined and enthusiastic mindset.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV today or for further information please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time