- Eastern Suburbs location, close to public transport!
- Hybrid role with a client service office coordination component.
- Support the Chief Operations Officer with EA tasks!
This hybrid Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator position will provide a fantastic opportunity for career development within a growing organisation. You will be supporting the Chief Operations Officer who is individually successful, dynamic and motivated! To be successful in this role you will be ready to take the next step in your Office Support career, by way of progressing into an Executive Assistant position. Alternatively, you may already possess Team, Personal or Executive Assistant experience, but be seeking a role with breadth in responsibility, in a business with a positive culture. This role is Eastern Suburbs based, very close to a train station! Work close to home or have an easy public transport commute.
Working in this varied and hands on position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and travel requests of the Chief Operations Officer;
- Providing expense and correspondence management to the same Executive;
- Coordinating the day to day operations of the office inclusive of facilities, amenities and building management requests;
- Assisting in the preparation of board related documents, presentations and meeting packs;
- Meeting and greeting all clients visiting the Head Office, providing them with a seamless client service experience; and
- Assisting with any other business related projects and tasks no matter how large or small, i.e. the mail or the coffee run!
To be an ideal fit for this role and business you will ideally possess a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a Personal or Executive Assistant role, with an appetite to still manage and support the office with general administrative tasks. You will have excellent time management skills and a willingness to take on any task required with a level of excitement for that challenge! Your communication skills will be polite and professional at all times, and your MS Office Suite skills will be intermediate to advanced. Finally, due to this business being in growth phase; you must possess a flexible and adaptable style, and welcome growth opportunities – not be scared of them!
The Next Step
Please submit your resume via the application link below. If you would like further details please call Claire McClintock for a confidential discussion on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time