- Join the team of a well established global business
- Temp to perm opportunity paying $26-27ph + superannuation
- Fabulous location within polished corporate offices in the CBD
Our client is a large global business with offices in over 10 countries. They pride themselves on exceptionally high level service and differentiate from the rest by thinking ‘outside the box’ and creating effective solutions for their clients. The culture of this team is a huge reason why people want to work here, it’s a place where dynamic and ambitious people thrive in a team orientated environment. They are looking for an Office Coordinator to join them as their Sydney team grows.
As the Office Coordinator your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office;
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact;
- General office coordination from stationary, kitchen supplies, facilities and office needs;
- Assisting in coordination and execution of any events and;
- A variety of ad hoc tasks and projects as directed by the leadership team.
To be successful you must have exposure to a corporate environment in a similar role for at least 6-12 months. You must be punctual, reliable, and eager to learn. Personality is a must, a team player who has a positive and can-do attitude is essential, but also someone who can work autonomously with little direction and take initiative is imperative.
the next step
If you hold a similar skill set to what’s required we highly encourage you to apply. Please call Grace Jorgensen for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241 should you have any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time