- $50-60,000 inclusive of super, plus discretionary bonus!
- Stunning CBD offices, modern open plan working environment.
- Fantastic culture, diverse leadership team, supportive mentor!
Our client are a highly regarded, international investment management firm that are currently growing due to their superior market reputation. Due to this, a newly created position has been formed in an Office Coordinator, to report to the Sydney Office Manager and assist with the day to day running of a very busy team! This role will be best suited to someone who is looking to kick start their corporate support career. We are open to candidates with experience, or would consider a strong and considered university or high school graduate.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Answering the phone and greeting visitors, offering refreshments;
- Managing and setting up meeting rooms, as well as meeting room technology and teleconference facilities;
- Maintaining the kitchen including stacking/emptying the dishwasher and overseeing the coffee machine and catering;
- Ordering office supplies, stationary, coffee and groceries;
- Handling the management of facilities, requests and distributing mail;
- Maintaining office equipment and printing supplies; and
- Binding, filing, maintaining and reporting on office records.
In order to be considered for this position you will be a candidate focused on pursuing or continuing a corporate, office based career. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels. Your ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude will serve you well, as you will not be precious about taking care of the kitchen, or emptying the dishwasher. We need a true team player for this position, someone who has the polish to liaise with our clients HNWI clientele, but also the determination to get the job done, no matter what that takes! Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be rewarded for your hard work with a positive team atmosphere and environment. For the right person, the possibility of career progression will present in future should you prove to be a committed team member!
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate in applying with your most recent CV. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time